To backup your data follow the steps listed below.
- In the administrative interface select the Backup/Restore Databases function, then press the execute function button. You
will be taken to a page where you can select the backup file names for your HTML and MySQL data. Enter the filenames you want your data backed up to, or
you can just leave them as the default.
- Once you have decided on filenames, make sure the Backup Data function is selected in the dropdown menu. This function will take a few minutes to
complete, and when it does you will be returned to the main administrative page.
- FTP into your server and change into the data directory of your installation. You will find the backup files in this directory
and they will have the filenames you selected when you did the backup. Download these files to your local computer in ASCII mode for
To restore your data, follow the steps listed below.
- Locate the last known good backup datafiles. Upload these two files in ASCII mode to the data directory of the AutoRank PHP installation on your
- Log in to your administrative interface and select the Backup/Restore Databases function. Once on that page, type in the filenames of the
backup files which you just uploaded to the server.
- Select Restore Data from the drop down menu and press the execute function button. This process will take a few minutes to complete, and when it
has you will be returned to the main administrative page.
- Run the rerank function in the administrative interface to make sure all of the good data is being displayed on your ranking pages.